Hinged ligament knee brace
- Hinged side reinforcements to ensure knee stability.
- Staggered straps to hold the brace in position on the leg.
- Removable bi-axial hinge.
- Anatomically-shaped knit for even compression.
- Anatomically-shaped design for better morphological adjustment: comfort zone around the back of the knees, stretch weave on the thigh.
- Silicone-coated threads at the top of the knee brace, for optimum hold of the brace on the leg.
- Silicone patellar insert to support the kneecap.
- Functional treatment of mild sprains.
- Resumption of sports activities after a sprain (mild, moderate or severe).